We were tagged in this blog game by Anna from Anna’s Book Nook! Check out her blog.
1. Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
2. Make up your own questions and tag others.
1. Would you rather only read one genre forever or be forced to read a different genre than the previous 3 books every time? (For a total of at least 4 genres per cycle)
Claire: Different genre than the previous 3 books every time.
Christy: Different genre than the previous 3. I can switch up romance, thriller, mystery, fantasy, etc.
2. Would you rather have your favorite character be a terrible person in real life or your favorite author be a horrible in real life?
Claire: Oooh, this is tough. I guess favorite author? Since I usually find myself more attached to the character than the author.
Christy: This is so hard. I’d probably want the character to be a good person because I need to like the characters to get into a story.
3. Would you rather be an author or an editor/ publisher?
Claire: I’d rather be an editor/publisher so that I could read all the books and help aspiring authors!
Christy: I’d rather be an author. Hopefully that will happen one day soon!
4. Would you rather have to dog-ear your pages or have to write on them?
Claire: I’d rather dog-ear than write. Pages are sacred and at least a dog-ear can be flattened.
Christy: Dog-ear….even though that’s still sad to think about. You only write in textbooks.
5. Would you rather have a damaged book delivered to you every time or the wrong book to be delivered to you every time (the second or third time you may get the right one)?
Claire: Damaged book because I get so excited to read the books that I buy/order.
Christy: Damaged. I’d be so mad if I couldn’t get the correct one.
6. Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
7. Would you rather have your favorite character die in the end or have your favorite character not complete their mission/life goal?
Claire: After Divergent ruined my life, I cannot have a fave character die. I’d rather have them not complete their mission/life goal (maybe by learning something from it, accomplishing something else, etc.)
Christy: I completely agree with Claire. Divergent ruined me too and if an author kills a great character, I may not read their other books.
8. Would you rather live in a library in space or a live in a library under the sea?
Claire: Live in a library in space! I LOVE SPACE.
Christy: Under the sea! Can I be a book Mermaid?
9. Would you rather not be able to read any books from your favorite or have them not publish anything again?
Claire: Not be able to read any books from my favorite because then at least they’d still be publishing and others could read them!
Christy: I want to be selfish…but I’d rather let the author continue to publish. I can’t ruin their career.
10. Would you rather read everything ever published (even the worst books) or read only one book a year?
Claire: Reading is how I stay sane, so I’d rather read everything ever published— maybe I’d find some hidden gems!
Christy: Read everything. I’d be crushed if I could only read one book a year. You never know what you’ll discover if you read everything. Plus, I’d learn so much.
1. Would you rather only read from one genre forever or have to read every genre?
2. Would you rather live in a library in space or a live in a library under the sea?
3. Would you rather have your favorite character be a terrible person in real life or your favorite author be a horrible in real life?
4. Would you rather live in the Shadowhunter world or the Selection world?
5. Would you rather only be allowed to read 10 books a year or have to finish a book every day?
6. Would you rather be best friends with Katniss from the Hunger Games or Harry Potter?
7. Would you rather have your favorite book series turned into a movie and/or tv show or leave it in book form?
8. Would you rather meet your favorite character IRL or the author who created them?
9. Would you rather write only YA stand-alones or the same series for your entire writing career?
10. Would you rather read a series where your favorite ends up with the wrong person in the love triangle or a series where the MC ends up alone?