Water. Earth. Fire. Air. I’ve heard stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar Blogger kept balance between the Water Critics, Earth Reviewers, Fire Writers, and Air Readers. But that all changed when the Fire Writers attacked.
Only the Avatar Blogger, master of all four blogging elements could stop the ruthless Fire Writers. But when the world needed them the most, they vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Writers are nearing victory in the war.
Some people believe that the Avatar Blogger was never reborn into the Air Readers, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven’t lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar Blogger will return to save the book world!
How to become the Avatar Blogger:
- To become the Avatar Blogger and save the book world from the Fire Writer Lord, the Avatar Blogger must master all four elements.
- To master an element, a blogger must be tagged in one of the four following tags: Book of Water Tag, Book of Earth Tag, Book of Fire Tag, Book of Air Tag.
- Once a blogger has posted all four tags to their page, they can message the Order of the White Lotus (@onmybookshelff) on twitter to receive the Avatar Blogger Award. (Not first come first serve. Everyone can get the award!)
- Thank whomever tagged you
- Callback to the creator of the tag: Andrew @ On My Bookshelf
- Answer the 7 questions below
- Help other potential Avatar Bloggers by tagging 3 other bloggers.
- Spread the love and read other’s posts
Stepping into the Fire Nation might overwhelm you with all the red everywhere: clothes, buildings, banners.
The Fire Kingdom is warm, with plenty of places for a tropical vacation.
You won a prize for a trip to a tropical location. Where are you going and what books are you bringing with you?
Fiji would be amazing. Plus, if we’re spending the week on a tropical beach, we would bring our favorite beach reads with us. Check out The Best YA Beach Reads.
The Agni-Kai. A high-stakes duel between two Fire Writers to defend their honor.
What book would you defend till the end, even though others may hate it?
It’s super obvious to our readers that The Infernal Devices is our favorite series. We will defend it no matter what!
Fire is a dangerous element and even the most skilled writers are at risk for getting burned. The Fire Writer Lord Zuko is a perfect example.
What is one book that has touched who you are, and will stay with you forever?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower will always stay with us. It’s powerful and has so much heart. We would have enjoyed English classes more if this were required high school reading.
The origin of fire writing was to use the fire as an extension of the body, like it was a part of you.
What is one bookish accessory or piece of memorabilia you can’t live without?
There’s nothing in particular we have that’s super important. We just need books and bookshelves to keep us happy!
A skilled fire writer can use fire to propel themselves through the air, almost as if they were flying.
Are there any books you are looking forward to reading?
Blood and Honey is one of our most anticipated book of 2020. We loved Serpent and Dove.
Fire bending is the only form of bending where you create the element out of nothing.
If you could make the perfect book, what would be included; 10 words or less?
Romance, mystery, suspense, strong world building and relatable characters.
We are Tagging:
If you have made it this far, you have mastered the element of Fire, bringing you one step closer to becoming the Avatar Blogger. Good luck to you in your training.