- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog/
Answers to questions:
- What do you get from blogging? In what way does blogging satisfy you?
Claire: I love connecting with fellow book nerds and discovering new reads!
Christy: It’s a way for me to nerd out over YA books and meet people with similar tastes. Hopefully we can turn this hobby into a career.
2. What are some of your hobbies apart from reading/blogging?
Claire: I love listening to music, watching movies and tv shows, traveling, and walking my dogs!
Christy: Traveling, playing with my dogs, cooking/baking and drinking coffee.
3. If you could be doing anything at all right now, what would you be doing?
Claire: I’d be traveling around Europe!
Christy: I’d be on the beach in Barcelona with my fiancé. Fingers crossed that happens next summer.
4. What is your writing process like for an average blog post?
Claire: I usually jot down a summary and then type out all my feelings about the book! Usually it’s incoherent fangirling, so then I trim it down.
Christy: I start with a summary too. Then, I start with the aspects I liked/loved about the book and eventually mention if there was something I didn’t like. Usually the really great books or ones we didn’t like are easier to write.
5. What are a few blogs that you look to for inspiration?
Claire: On Instagram I really love The Book Dutchesses and Kayla Reads Books!
Christy: The blogs I read the most are Worlds Unlike Our Own, Witty and Sarcastic Book Club and Anna’s Book Nook. Honestly, we know so many great book bloggers that we love!
- Witty and Sarcastic Book Club
- Anna’s Book Nook
- The Book Dutchesses
- Kayla Reads and Reviews
- Sav’s Reviews
1. How did you decide that you wanted to be a book blogger?
2. What other hobbies do you have besides reading/writing/blogging?
3. If you could live in any book, which would it be?
4. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What is your favorite blog post that you’ve done in the past year?