The Liebster Award is a peer recognition award for up and coming bloggers. This award is a great way to get noticed as a new blogger and provides an opportunity to help connect with other new bloggers and help support them in getting recognized as well. The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
4. Notify your nominees.
5. Ask 11 new questions for your nominees.
Thank you to Worlds Unlike Our Own for nominating us! Don’t forget to check out this amazing book blog!
1. What is your favorite book so far this year?
Claire: Glimpsed by G.F. Miller.
Christy: Better Than the Movies by Lynn Painter.
2. What is your most anticipated book for the rest of the year?
Claire: Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong.
Christy: You’ll Be the Death of Me by Karen McManus.
3. If you could only choose one savory and one sweet food to eat for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Claire: Savory: tortilla chips; sweet: chocolate.
Christy: Savory: pasta with tomato sauce: sweet: ice cream.
4. What is your favorite bookish fandom?
Claire: Definitely the Shadowhunter world!
Christy: Shadowhunters 100%.
5. What are your hobbies not related to books?
Claire: I love to travel and shop!
Christy: Travelling, cooking and writing!
6. If you could be the main character in any book, what book would it be?
Claire: Tessa from The Infernal Devices.
Christy: That’s such a tough one. Maybe Gwen from Ruby Red because time travel would be so cool. But possibly also a Shadowhunter world character.
7. If you could time travel to see one major historical event which one would it be?
Claire: The American Revolution.
Christy: The Renaissance in Florence, Italy.
8. How did you come up with your blog name?
Claire: Christy came up with it— I am so not creative.
Christy: I came up with it while brainstorming one day. I wanted something fun and playful.
9. What is the earliest book you remember reading?
Claire: Harry Potter!
Christy: A Series of Unfortunate Events.
10. What is your favorite post that you’ve written this year?
Claire: I loved our interview with Lynn Painter!
Christy: I really enjoyed our interview with Kara Thomas. Plus, she let us host a giveaway!
- Witty and Sarcastic Book Club
- Anna’s Book Nook
- The Espresso Edition
- Indie Book Maven
- Twirling Book Princess
- Jenny in Neverland
- A Rambling Reviewer
- What is your favorite book so far this year?
- If you could spend a day with one book character, who would it be?
- What are your favorite and least favorite tropes in books?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
- What is one special talent or interesting fact about you that your readers don’t know?
- What’s your astrological sign and does it match your personality?
- Do you ever want to be a published author?
- How long have you been a book blogger?
- What is one post you have planned for this year that you’re really excited about?
- What is your favorite bookish fandom?
- If you could have any superpower, which would it be?